Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Surprise Surprise Surprise!!!

I received a call today to come up to the unit to assist with a need of a coworker.  As I walked through the door, I was greeted with friends who shouted, "SURPRISE"!  A room full of wonderful people, smiling, and cheering for the Sprouse House.  The food and cake hit the spot.  The hot sauce was a yummy addition.  The cards and gifts were greatly appreciated.  I can't wait to experiment with the crayons and paint and sharpen pencils with the nose sharpener.
Today was a another moment in my life that the Lord bumps up against my soul and reminds me of His love.  With a heart felt Thank You to--more than coworkers--friends for everything they did to celebrate what is to come.  With eager anticipation, my heart skips a beat and my mind is full of "what ifs" as we prepare to meet our son.